The study has been carried out on 40 volunteers having an androgenetic alopecia (type I to III). The selected volunteers had the average A/T ratio (on 3 areas of scalp) lower than 4. All the volunteers were in a phase of hair loss. Treatment applied on the scalp during 16 weeks. Evaluation of the efficacy of the treatment was done after 8 and 16 weeks of treatment (D56 and D112). To aim was to demonstrate in vivo on volunteers the anti-hair loss activity and the improvement of the hair appearance and sensorial qualities, of a hair solution containing 10% Trichogenic Complex.
After 8 and 16 weeks of treatment, appraisal by volunteers of:
- the intensity of hair loss in 3 usual situations (combing, shampoo, on the pillow),
- the efficacy of the solution on the appearance and sensorial qualities of hair and scalp, with a questionnaire of sensorial evaluation.
Interview and examination of the volunteers by a dermatologist:
- importance of hair loss in 3 usual situations: during combing, shampoo, and on the pillow,
- hair quality,
- scalp condition,
- hair regrowth.
Evaluation by trichogram and phototrichogram
A trichogram was made on 3 areas on the scalp (frontal, parietal and occipital): standardized sampling of about 20 to 30 hairs for counting the ratio of anagen hair (A) and telogen ones (T), calculation of the A/T ratio.
The dermatologist has observed:
- significantly decreased hair loss; on average, on the 3 tested areas of the scalp, the A/T ratio has increased by more than 100% and has moved from 3.47 (alopecia) up to 7.4 (normalization),
- revitalized hair in the parietal area by strengthening significantly the A/T ratio within the area where the loss usually is gentler,
- gradually reversed the dramatic process of hair loss within the frontal area; there, the A/T ratio has increased by more than 100%,
- decreased and significantly reversed the hair loss process within the occipital area; most significant results.
- a "regrowth effect" among most of the volunteers, after 16 weeks of treatment.
Most notable improvements were
Decrease of hair loss.
Stimulation of new hair growth: Visible results as soon as 56 days with twice a day use.
Stimulation of metabolism, improvement of cellular oxygenation and skin/scalp microcirculation.
Improvement of hair aspect and sensorial hair qualities.
Decrease of oily look, conditioning, repairing.
Improvement of the dry, dull look, increase of suppleness and easier combing.
Improvement of scalp condition, balance of sebum secretion.
Decrease of dandruff and itching sensations.
The scalp is healthier.
With Trichogenic Complex hair and scalp recover a visible second youth. Hair life circle is normalized leading to a reduction of hair loss, a stimulation of hair regrowth. Hair appearance and sensorial properties are improved, scalp is healthier.
Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Arginine,Acetyl Tyrosine, Arctium Majus Root Extract,Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Polyquaternium-11,Dimethicone Copolyol, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Gluconate, Niacinamide, Ornithine HCl, Citrulline, Glucosamine HCl, Biotin, Sodium Hydroxide, fragrance,phenoxyethanol
What to expect:
You didn't lose your hair overnight, it was a process that happened over time. The same applies to regrowing your hair, be committed, set your expectation realistically. Since our products comes in several small bottles you can have one at home, another in the office, purse etc..this way you will not forget or miss a treatment. On the first couple of weeks you may notice that you are "losing" more hair but in fact this are signs that Fortifico is working and new growth cycle is beginning. The hair you lost is making way for a new healthier hair. New growth may appear as soon as 56 days but most likely within 112 days according to the research. The new hair may be soft fuzzy and thin, and will get thicker and fuller as you keep using the treatment