Looking for hair loss solutions? You came to the right place. Read on...
Mainly for men but more and more also for women, hair loss or thinning hair represents a major problem. As it affects the appearance and is perceived to reduce attractiveness as well as the power of seduction, it has a big psychological impact and diminishes self confidence. Androgenetic alopecia is the most common form of hair loss affecting both men and women. In men, it is also commonly known as male-pattern baldness. Hair is lost in a specific, well-defined pattern, often progressing to partial or complete baldness. In women, the hairline does not recede, but the hair becomes thinner all over the head.
Three main factors play a role in androgenetic alopecia:
1. Modifications in the receptivity of the hair follicles to male hormones (androgens), which can be genetically inherited or can be related to hormonal changes (postpregnancy or post-menopause) and psychological stress.
2. Nutritional deficiencies in proteins, sulphur amino acids or vitamins, which can be aggravated in case of insufficient microcirculation.
3. Seborrhea (greasy scalp and hair), often also linked to dandruff and itching scalp.
Fortifico™ Trichogenic Complex 10% is a powerful blend of synergistic components of botanical, biotechnological and synthetic origin. This powerful selection of components used in Traditional Chinese Medicine with some amino acids and vitamins, which allows the natural hair cycle to regain a normal state (measured by the ratio between anagen «alive» versus telogen «resting» hair bulbs). To understand hair growth cycles better you can Watch a short video or Read about it
Hair and scalp immidiate benefits
Decrease of hair loss.
Stimulation of new hair growth: Visible results as soon as 56 days with twice a day use.
Stimulation of metabolism, improvement of cellular oxygenation and skin/scalp microcirculation.
Improvement of hair aspect and sensorial hair qualities.
Decrease of oily look, conditioning,repairing.
Improvement of the dry, dull look, increase of suppleness and easier combing.
Improvement of scalp condition, balance of sebum secretion.
Decrease of dandruff and itching sensations.
The scalp is healthier.
1. Sulfopeptides of soy (Glycine max) (MW ~ 15,000 Da). Regulators of cell nutrition and growth, supply of bio-available sulfur, stimulation of protein biosynthesis.
2. Amino-acids: derivatives of tyrosine, arginine, ornithine, citrulline: precursors of proteins and pigments.
3. Aminosaccharide: glucosamine. GAG precursor for strengthening the extracellular papillary/peribulbar matrix.
4. Vitamins of B group (PP, B5 and Biotin) take part in the regulation of cellular nutrition and lipogenesis: fight against any deficiency in B vitamins and oligo-elements.
5. Zinc salt: regulation of sebum production.
6. Panax ginseng and Arctium majus extracts: toning (local microcirculation) and antimicrobial effects.
7. Silicone, quaternary polymer and hydrolyzed soy proteins: hair conditioners